Meraas Terms and Conditions for Online purchase of Gift Card
1. The Meraas Gift Card may be used for non-commercial personal use only.
2. You must be above 18 years, which indicates that you are legally competent to enter into a binding agreement and are not otherwise prohibited from purchasing the Meraas Gift Card pursuant to the applicable laws and regulations. By agreeing to these terms & conditions, you confirm your age eligibility indicated as indicated above.
3. Please present your e-receipt, that was sent either to your mobile as an SMS, or as a printout received via e-mail.
This e-receipt will be considered as a proof of payment on the day of collecting the Meraas Gift Card, reflecting a valid Collection Code and PIN.
4. Please ensure to always check the opening hours for Meraas destinations Customer Service Desks or Information Hubs. The times might change without prior notice due to corporate requirements.
5. Only MasterCard, China UnionPay and VISA payments accepted.
6. Online payments are non-refundable.
7. It is the customer’s duty to ensure the Collection Code & PIN received for Meraas Gift Card collection is kept safe and secure. Meraas will never be responsible for lost, misplaced or stolen e-receipts containing your Collection Code and PIN.
8. The Collection Code and PIN are valid for 1 year from date of purchase.
9. We are entitled to record all communication and conversations (including telephone conversations) with you and/or any authorised representative of yours and messages and/or instructions sent to us whether by telephone, in person, voice, use of a touch-tone key pad, electronically or otherwise and transactions conducted by or through any such medium. Our record of all such communications, conversations, instructions, messages and transactions will be conclusive and binding on you for all purposes.
10. We may assign any of our rights and obligations under the Agreement, without your prior consent, to any third party, subject to such party continuing the obligations in the Agreement with you. You are not permitted to assign your rights and obligations under the Agreement to any third party.
11. These Terms and Conditions and User Guide constitute the sole and entire agreement between you and us with respect to the website and supersede all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations and warranties, both written and oral, with respect to the website.
12. We hereby agree that the purchase and use of the Meraas Gift Card is subject to the above terms and conditions.